Sunday 13 June 2010

Another week, another load.

After managing to crack out a good few more videos of various types, I'm currently working out which and what to tackle next. I spent two days writing something that I'm not going to say yet but it isn't something that one would immediately think of...

...it's for Video game adaptation hell though. I'm thinking whether I should get a female voice to counterbalance this one... not sure yet.

Anyways, if you haven't seen the Super Mario Bros movie review, the Zero Wing borderline retrospective, Pokémon video, the most psychotic of Foxes or my little foray into 8-bit Sonic then I urge you to check them out. My Doctor Who Review has attracted some controversy. I had hoped that people could deal with something being called mediocre but, nah. Fanboys.

For example. I am a fan of Sonic the Hedgehog but I will say that he has shitty games (More than not of late). We judge game-to-game, episode-to-episode. Everyone has bad ones sometime.

Been having fun.

Anyways, been playing Earthworm Jim HD today since I don't have a script I'm happy with and damn it's good. Hard as all hell but good. I miss that irreverent style... and the cows. Of course, we can't forget the cows.

Also, E3. What are you most looking forward to there? I would love to go and try my hands at Marvel vs Capcom 3 but plane tickets are not the cheapest. Ah well, that's what real journalists (and pretend ones) are there for I suppose.

Drew out.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my Video Reviews!