Sunday 23 May 2010

Wasted Weekend and other stories

So I had planned to work on a handful of videos this weekend again but I got a cold out of nowhere and my voice deteriorated into something that sounded worse than in my Final Fantasy II Retrospective. If you listen closely, you can hear my voice cracking from being slightly worse for wears in that one. Funnily enough though, that video itself was a remake of an earlier one that I did (the first video review I'd tackled back in early 2008) and it was absolutely bollocks. Enough of that rambling though. The next videos should be the following (as long as I don't change my mind and as I haven't done any recording yet they won't be coming up for at least the next few days):

Pokémon: The First Movie Review (Don't know how many parts it will come to with Youtube's 11 minute rule)
I'll *possibly* do the Super Mario Bros Movie (Nothing written yet but I have some ideas)
Andy Talks: Facebook Games (Not 100% with this one yet. It won't be a review)
Andy Talks: Rarest of Wares (The Rareware discussion. Still need to write this one, going to be a slight challenge to do.)
Andy Talks: Captain N: The Gamesmaster.
Andy Talks: Pokémon Black and White

So, I'm expanding slightly but, as of now, keeping it gaming. I have some other things in mind but currently they seem a little bit too ambitious and I would need to drag other people into things which could get messy. I also want to augment the "Andy Talks" playlist with some real satire as the MvsC 3 trailer overview didn't give me much to work with to be honest. Mainly because it's a good thing!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Check out my Video Reviews!